Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Something from the Archives.....

Something I did a while ago......... and somethings don't change.. I seem to be a creature of habit when it comes to colour. I'm always drawn to bright clashing colours.

Hand embroidery is something I love doing but it takes so long and I'm so impatent!

This is part of a wall hanging which is about 65cm long and 30cm wide.....


It includes my all time favourite stitch........Fly Stitch... so quick and easy to do but so effective!
It's a piece I designed some time ago but I still like it! I really must find the time to do some more hand stitching!


5 comments:

Darcy said...

where's this hanging? have I seen it? I really want to do a stitching project that doesn't involve bags lol

Sid said...

Fab work, love the stitching and design !

Tinkertaylor said...

Your hand stitching is fab, need an explanation about fly stitch as I'm still at the running stitch stage!

Yvonne said...

Fabulous piece!

Deborah said...

Fantastic! Looks very Indian.