Monday 13 December 2010

They're Like Buses!

... they all come at once!
Day 5
I didn't have the right die for this so I used an on the edge die and cut both edges.


I did have the numbers but no black paint dabber so I used black Stazon


Day 4.. no facets so I used thick acetate, the ink off technique didn't work so I cheated with a punched snowflake behind the acetate.

I didn't have a gazillion gems either so out came the stickles!

It seems I didn't have a lot of things!..........is this an excuse to go shopping?
only seven more to do!

6 comments:

Sid said...

Two fab tags Effie, love the blue one particularly !!

Netty said...

Wow am loving your interpretations, some really fabby work. Love it. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Love the words on the red & green tag! x

Dan said...

Am loving the tags so far! :)

Sue said...

Definetly an excuse to go shopping! Love your snowflake on the hat, all the details are nice! (Is "odd things in my mind" a stamp?

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous tags :)