Wednesday 16 January 2013

I Think ...

It just might be under this lot!  my Mojo that is....things look tidier in the photo that they were in real life!
This is another  UFO... every Friday in 2012 I took three or more photographs, no matter where I was or what I was doing..It's now all put together in WRMK page protectors.... only I didn't have an album so I covered an old one, then I didn't have any post extensions........sometimes stuff just doesn't go smoothly. There is a plus side, I feel so much more liberated on a Friday... who knew taking a few photos could be so stressful!
As soon as I get it put together I'll post pictures...

1 comment:

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Effie. Funny thing - my Mr Mojo also appears to have done a bunk. I was blaming it on the January blues but I'm beginning to wonder if the Mr Mojos are all on a Club Mojo Carribean cruise!