Sunday 8 November 2015

Oh Deer Indeed!

..I forgot to post the November challenge for Crafty Individuals!.. and it was my turn to set the challenge too! I chose Winter Frost as the theme, and used the new floral stamps CI-445


Stamped onto patterned paper.. a little distress ink for added colour


Pearls for the centers


and a liberal dash of glamour dust!
Hop on over to the Crafty Individuals Blog to add you Winter Frost project to be eligable to win a free stamp and as soon as you have uploaded your design you can claim a 25% from anything from the Crafty Individuals store. Sign up for their newsletter too as there will be another project using this stamp set.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Great design for a table decoration Effie ! Love it !

Sue said...

This is beautiful Effie. I love the shimmer you've given the flowers. I entered my piece yesterday and love the theme you chose.