Sunday 15 July 2012

It's A Small World

It's time for the July Ribbon Girl colour challenge, this month is Blue, Aqua and Teracotta...not much of the latter but lots of blue, a colour I don't often use. Here's the basic ingredients...


and here's a little something on wheels!...






with wings....... and a crown.....what more could a girl ask for!






a little canvas for good measure...



Talking of measures.. there's no tape measure ribbon on it, that's something I'll have to sort out!

11 comments:

Teresa said...

What a fantastic idea and so beautifully made, I love both card and the little wheelie globe pin cushion. Excellent.
Hugs Teresa x

Deborah said...

Amazing! Wish I had your imagination.

Mandy said...

such beautiful creations Gail, and the colour combination is fabulous!

xx

fatmonica said...

These are brilliant!I love that bird-it looks good on wheels and on canvas!

Angelnorth said...

Great projects, love the globe!

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect you are brilliant at birds and the globe - well - lost for words.

Tell me - do you ever do anything that doesn't work out and gets binned - cos it seems that you have so much talent everything works out perfectly - which I think must be brilliant

Effie said...

I have my moments!.... If it doesn't work out it goes!

Unknown said...

Love this what wonderful work hun ;0)xx

Kim Dellow said...

That is so super cool! Love it! Kim

Sid said...

Beautiful wheelie piece Effie !!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is wonderful! How did you do the globe?

Lucy x