Saturday 21 July 2012

Lazy Blogger

long time no blog... it's been a bit of a week.
These few pictures are from an art journal swap. This is my journal, it goes back and forth between my swap partner and myself, each adding stuff wherever we want... it makes for interesting pages. I've realised that my style is more collage than painty arty stuff ...



Though all my papers are hand painted and inked.



My theme is text.... no surprise there!


Hope to get creative soon.....think my muse has gone walkabout!

5 comments:

Sid said...

Fab journal pages Effie, great idea to each add your own elements as you think fit !!

Angelnorth said...

Great pages and it sounds like a fab way of doing it to pass it back and forth with a journal partner!

Beverly said...

I love the pages Effie and what a great idea. I shall be on the look out for a partner like that to swap with.

fatmonica said...

This is gorgeous!It must be great to find your style-it's a brilliant one too!

Irene said...

Glad you prefer the collage,makes me happy that i'm paired with you in this project x