Sunday 5 June 2016

A Lot's Been

...going on, I've been decorating again, the lounge this time..but...
I bought myself this!


 Getting it home was a bit traumatic and getting it up the stairs to the craft room was a challenge! At one point I didn't think it would fit.
We took off the glass top as it was smashed and also took out the glass front..that reduced the weight so now I don't think the ceiling will give way! It took forever to clean and get all the old sticky stuff off but it's done now.  what you can see is the service side but that's the way it is in the room....all those lovely drawers to fill.... and yes they are now full...full of stuff that I'm sure I'll never use if I live to be a hundred. A serious declutter is needed, I'm slowly going through the house as I decorate and getting rid of stuff. I love a good sort out!.

6 comments:

Sid said...

Fab storage for all that stash Effie !!

Karen said...

WOW!!!!! You lucky lucky girl to find that Effie :D x

Sue said...

I'm green with envy. The wide drawers are just perfect for holding large size card and paper.

jill said...

Love the storage.
If I had those many drawers I'd never find anything.

Angelnorth said...

Looks fab, a great find!

Scrapmate said...

Oh Wow! A dream find but a bigger dream would be to have a room that this would fit in!