Sunday 17 April 2011

UKStampers Postcard Swap.....

...has just started... if you would like to join in then Here's the info...you would be more than welcome! This started off as a dictionary page that I'd used to wipe the excess paint from my brushes on! There was a lot of white paint so I stamped into it with a Tim Holtz scratches stamp, a bit of green ink, a few rub ons...and the obligatory Zetti stamp
One finished postcard..................Oh and I think I've caught the Mod Podge bug, it's on everything!... Thanks Christy!

6 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

Great background you have created

Sid said...

Superb background !!

Jenny said...

Awesome! I love it. xx

Alison said...

Ooh! Fab background!

Angelnorth said...

Undeniably Effie in style - fab postcard!

LME said...

Great theme :)