Friday 13 January 2012

Recycled....

..I'm sure we all have some cross stitched stuff someplace...I know I have.Some I'll keep ( I love antique samplers and have recreated quite a few) but other stuff is just gathering dust. Too good to throw out but but passed it's sell by date....so recycle it!



There's a new monthly challenge on UKStampers, this month is to use old fabrics, tissue, metal and stamping to make a hanging of some kind...




OK so I cheated on the stamping... I would have stamped the sewing girl if I had had a suitable stamp...but I didn't.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Cute stuff, love that vintage illustration style!

Kath said...

I don't think you cheated. That is a good hanging I think.

salamanda said...

I think "cheating" the wrong word and the sewing girl is fab.

Rachelxx said...

Love the cute style of this :-)

sewtakeahike said...

I love to recycle, Effie! It gives such a sense of accomplishment!! Cute little hanging you have there!