Tuesday 11 December 2012

It Was....

...Love at first sight when I came across the illustrations from Alice Palace...I thought they would make fabulous rubber stamps ...
So taking a chance I emailed  and asked if she had thought about it, the answer was no but she was interested.... the upshot is she is now designing for  Crafty Individuals and I have them in my hot little hands.....

I am now delighted to say that I will be contributing to the Crafty Individuals blog as part of their team 
 
 
I thought I'd start with an altered book.. these are the covers, front and back. It's a small book around 15x10cm, I've ripped out about three quarters of the pages and will cover the rest with hand coloured papers.It will be an on going project so keep popping back to check on progress.. I'll be using Alice Palace stamps of course!
 
 
If you like these bunnies as much as I do then check them out here

10 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhh I like those rabbits....off to look at the others!

Deborah said...

Aah these were the stamp designs you were talking about at UK Stampers :-)They are fab. I have the bunnies and the bulldog and have already started making cards using them.

Sid said...

Gorgeous and congrats on your design team success. Do love the stamps !!

Unknown said...

They are so cute - off to CI.

Scrapmate said...

They are fabulous stamps. I liked them even before I heard the back story about them. Congratulations on joining the Crafty Individuals DT I think you'll fit in really well there.

nefertiti said...

Fabulous work! and congratulations on joining the CI DT!!!!!!bizz

Jackie Elwin said...

cute cute stamps and fab covers for your wee book. Congrats too for you both being on the design team for CI.

Gio said...

These covers are so lovely. Such a brilliant background and gorgeous use of the stamps!

Daniele said...

just popped by to say hi, just love you altered page, gorgeous bright colours
hugs

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love what you have done with these - and congratulations!

Lucy x