Saturday 2 November 2013

Taking It Easy!

.. and recovering from surgery....I didn't expect it to be so boring! and I'm only three days post op.. much more and I'll go stir crazy. I don't usually post much personal stuff here.. in fact I don't usually discuss much anyway... I'm a person of very few words....that's why I just can't get to grips with Art Journaling. I love the art part but hate the wordy stuff, I just can't see the point, I just don't want to share stuff...However
these are a few pages from a workshop with Kate Crane organised by 3djean on the 26th Oct.... I had a great time doing the painty inky business


No words on this one... think I'd run out of steam!


Hopefully I'll be back creating very soon.....

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I share your dislike of revealing my innermost thoughts online, Effie (although I'm happy for other people to share theirs if they so desire)so your words on the first 'journal' page really made me laugh.

I hope your recuperation is speedy (for your own sanity, by the sounds of it LOL).

Sue said...

Get well soon:) I thought that might be you with your journal held in front of your face in the pic I saw of the Kate Crane workshop!!!!! I'm with you on the words thing......well, personal words anyway.....I often just go for quotes that have taken my fancy.

Sid said...

Lovely pages Effy ! Hope you are soon firing on all cylinders !!

Brodders said...

Full steam ahead soon x

Sue said...

These are great pages. I hope you're on the mend soon Effie.

Suzy said...

Absolutely love your pages. Wish I could draw a bird like that. Was really gutted I missed this day but am booked in for March

Hope you are feeling better soon