Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

...I'd just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you who have taken the time to visit my little corner of Blogland this past year.. it really is very much appreciated.It's nice to know that there's someone else out there that likes 'stuff'
I'll leave you with pictures of my alternative tree,( I have a regular tree too) I collect vintage Christmas baubles, I've hung them from a 7Gypsies stand.

Among my favourites are the fish... just visible above right, the bell which still rings..


and the house.

Merry Christmas..
XXX

5 comments:

Margie said...

What a great thing to collect and you can display them every year. I also wanted to thank you for your exploding triangle idea - I used it for my table favours this year and they were very well received. Margie

viv said...

I love your little tree.
I hope you had a great Christmas

Virginia said...

Fab display - Merry Christmas hun - hope it's been a good one!

Tinkertaylor said...

That looks great and those vintage baubles are gorgeous

Sid said...

Love your display tree Effie, Happy New Year to you also !