Sunday 11 May 2014

What ....

...Makes a great workshop for me is the ability to put my own spin on things...I don't want to do 'the paint by numbers' kind of thing. Claire from Molly Bloom came for the day and though cute isn't my thing I had a great day.She showed us a frame card...that was it .. I was up and running..


 I tweaked the instructions... now there's a shock!


..and can you tell I bought a new stamp set!


He's cute but in a good way.


and great for paper piecing... the lazy way to add colour!
These will be for sale at the next fair... if you want more info then the NiceStuff  link is in my sidebar

4 comments:

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Very cute , Hope you have a great day
Laura

Sid said...

Fab cards Effie !! Love the stamp.

Angelnorth said...

Well there's cute and there's quirky-cute - he's definitely the latter! Fab cards Effie, glad you had fun at the workshop!

ElizabethR said...

I love your Mr Foxy he's fab! Had a lovely mug of tea and a troll through your blog!!!!! Had to follow. Elizabeth x