Saturday 24 January 2015

Progress!

I've managed to figure out how to post pictures using my iPad and Blogsy.. Though I still have to Photo Shop them on the lap top, email them to myself and save them in the photo library...I'm sure lots of folks will know better but for me that's progress!
The challenge on the Crafty Individuals blog this time is Sceneic Stamping...not something I've done a lot of but I really enjoyed doing these. I've used about four different stamp sets... I would put links but I've not worked that bit out yet using my iPad!.. One thing at a time. So you will just have to go and visit their site and see if you can identify the images! upload your own piece of scenic stamping to their blog and you could win some great goodies.

 

6 comments:

Sue said...

Effie this is fabulous. I would never have thought of combining these sets but they work brilliantly. Well done you.

Terri Kahrs said...

Oh, Effie! It was so good to see your name pop up under the comments on my blog! I've MISSED you!!! Interesting that this post is about everything being in one place. I just had this same conversation with one of my friends! She's going crazy between Apple and Microsoft with nothing in one place! Cosmo is the little love of my life and Jim is well. Knock wood - all is well in my world. I hope that all is well in yours too! Sending HUGE, warm hugs! ♥ Terri (We still have our coffee group going strong on FB if you're tempted to join!!!) ♥

Cocofolies said...

What a beautiful card, thank you for this lovely illustration of my scenic stamping challenge Effie! Coco x

Sid said...

Looking fabulous Effie !

Wendy said...

That's an amazing card, so clever :-)

Scrapmate said...

Well you're ahead of me I haven't attempted blogging from the ipad yet. Did you buy the Blogsy app or use the freebie version?