Sunday 8 September 2013

Numbers...

... 25,47 and 50...that is Close Up, Something New and Feet in the Grass..(.if you want to join in with 52 photos then hop on over to Scattered Scarlet where you will find the list...)
How's this for the inside of a humongous squash....


This is my new machine..it's less than a week old....I don't have a good track record with new machines and this is no exception.. the needle threader has fallen off.... goodness knows where, so it's back to the retailer


One broken toe...all the fault of piles of stash everywhere during the craftroom makeover... which is done...only now I can't find anything


What misconceptions we have about ourselves.....I always though my feet looked OK....until I saw this picture......how wrong can you be! 

4 comments:

Sid said...

Three winners Effie !!

Deborah said...

Oooh bad luck with the broken toe. I narrowly missed dropping my Big Shot on mine this afternoon. InsteadI managed to knock my shin hard on the corner of the bed!

Irene said...

Your feet look fine......wouldn't subject ANYONE to a shot of mine Yuk!!!!!!
Hope your toe isn't giving you too much pain xx

Darcy Marshall said...

ohh blimey a broken toe! That's a bit of a drastic way to do a makeover. hope you are on the mend and enjoying your new room. I loved the photos of the wallpaper.